Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 111

Thread: cherie whats new and exciting?

  1. #91
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I can say is....
    WOW!!!!!

  2. #92
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Tyme2Play [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Actually the credit for the brilliant idea belongs to Sparklelynx! Her sparkly imagination is a wonderful thing and collaborating with her and everyone else on this has been a blast and a half. We can use a waterproof microphone if need be Val! There are no problems; only solutions!

    Hey CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Speaking of WOW!!! I can not wait to see you doing your solo in those beautiful surroundings. Bongos at your side and singing with heartfelt enthusiasm!

    Catch you gals later,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #93
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus! My idea- but your hard work and electric attitude have really put this whole thing together! You deserve ALL the credit your getting! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    By the way- WHERE'S DRAFT 4? LET'S GET CRACKIN' MISTER...NO COFFEE BREAKS TILL IT'S DONE...LET'S MOVE, MOVE, MOVE! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] Heh Heh- just kidding- your the best!

  4. #94
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe some good home cooked food would inspire gus to move faster [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Val

  5. #95
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thankyou Sparklelynx,
    I'm working on draft four at a fever pitch! Your solo is going to steal the show! How about that Lynx cameo. How do you see it happening?
    BTW You crack that whip really well Sparkle [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Tyme2Play,
    Some home cooked food would certainly not un-inspire me. Bring it on Val! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I'm thinking of starting a new topic with draft four so maybe Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] will get a chance to check out our music video too!
    Cherie's inspiration is driving this here car!!
    More later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #96
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hee,hee I agree Val~ Here's some home cooking for you Gus~ Yes, I'm having my Chicken stir fry tonite and I made a chocolate [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] for dessert. I think that will get Gus's attention.
    LOL... Your doing a wonderful job Gus~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #97
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HOLD IT...HOOLLLLDDD IT!!! DID I HEAR "CHICKEN STIR FRY???...Yeah, I did...I did...said the Putty Tat! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Yummmm, my favorite!!! Gus, your to busy to eat...I'll eat for you cause I'm your friend! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Hmmm- I'm still thinking of where the Lynx might make a cameo...I just might have to keep that Top-Secret until the day of the AWARDS!!! LOL

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 02, 2002 05:20 PM: Message edited by: sparklelynx ]</font>

  8. #98
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gusmeister~ your one lucky man, Sparkle is such a great friend, maybe if you bark like a [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] she may just give you the s-C-R-A-P-S.If there's any left that is!Ha Cause it's just that good. Yum.
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 02, 2002 06:00 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  9. #99
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's grilled swordfish night here at our homestead.

    Served with fresh mango salsa

    Salad with red, orange and yellow peppers and baby roma tomatoes

    Finish it off with fresh raspberries and lite cool whip [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Val

  10. #100
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sounds yummy T2P! Bona - petite. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic